Ethics and Compliance
The primary goal of the RedOracle's Team is to promote practices that will ensure the confidentiality, integrity; and availability of organizational information resources. To achieve this goal, members of the Team must reflect the highest standards of ethical conduct. Therefore, RedOracle has established the following Code of Ethics and requires its observance as a prerequisite for continued membership and affiliation.
As an applicant for a member of Redoracle, one has to follow an proper ethical behavior accordingly with these guidelines:
- Perform all professional activities and duties in accordance with all applicable laws and the highest ethical principles;
- Promote generally accepted information security current best practices and standards;
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality of proprietary or otherwise sensitive information encountered in the course of professional activities;
- Discharge professional responsibilities with diligence and honesty;
- Refrain from any activities which might constitute a conflict of interest or otherwise damage the reputation of employers, the information security profession;
- Intentionally not injure or challenge the professional reputation or practice of colleagues, clients, or employers.